- Non-Ticketed Items You Will Have 30 Days To Pick Up
- Prizes Will Not Be Ready For Pick Up Until The Following Business Day After 10 am
- Special Circumstances Are When The Prize Is Dated For That Day Or On A Friday For A Show That Weekend. Or If The Prize Will Not Be In-House Until A Specific Date.
- Every Consecutive Business Day Office is Open Between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm
- Ticketed Items Have Until 5:30pm The Last Business Day Before The Event To Pick Up Their Prize. Please Be Aware Of Holidays.
- You Are To Pick Up Your Prize In Person.
- If You Cannot Pick Up A Prize In-Person Please Call Promotions At 775-329-9261 To Make Arrangements
- All Winners And/Or Their Proxies Must Show Valid Photo Id When Picking Up The Prize.
KTHX “HIGH SIERRA MUSIC FESTIVAL”
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES, JUNE 2018
WEEKDAYS BEGINNING MONDAY, JUNE 4TH 2018 AND CONTINUING THROUGH FRIDAY JUNE 22ND 2018, KTHX LISTENERS 21 AND OLDER WILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO WIN A PAIR OF WEEKEND PASSES TO THE HIGH SIERRA MUSIC FESTIVAL AT THE PLUMAS COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS IN QUINCY CA ON JULY 7TH & 8TH 2018. ARV: $410.00 AND QUALIFY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THE GRAND PRIZE OF A PAIR OF FESTIVALLVIP PASSES WITH CAMPING TO THE HIGH SIERRA MUSIC FESTIVAL PLUMAS COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS IN QUINCY CA ON JULY 5TH THRU JULY 8TH ARV: $1650.00. ALL PRIZES PROVIDED FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES BY THE HIGH SIERRA MUSIC FESTIVAL. TO ENTER, LISTEN TO 100.1 THE X-FM WEEKDAYS BETWEEN 6A-7P, WHEN YOU HEAR THE HIGH SIERRA SOUNDER AND KEYWORD, TEXT THAT KEYWORD TO 30218 FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A PAIR OF WEEKEND PASSES TO THE HIGH SIERRA MUSIC FESTIVAL AT THE PLUMAS COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS IN QUINCY CA ON JULY 7TH & 8TH 2018 AND QUALIFY FOR THE GRAND PRIZE. ONE DAILY QUALIFIER WILL BE DRAWN FROM AMONG THOSE DAYS TEXT CLUB ENTRIES WITHIN 1 HOUR AFTER THE KEYWORD IS GIVEN. TEXT MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN AT RANDOM FROM ALL QUALIFIERS ON OR ABOUT MONDAY, JUNE 25TH, AND WILL BE NOTIFIED EITHER VIA PHONE, EMAIL. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. YOU CAN ONLY QUALIFY ONCE. GRAND PRIZE WINNER AND GUEST MUST BE 21 OR OLDER UNLESS IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBER AND PROVIDE A VALID U.S. GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID TO CLAIM PRIZES AND SIGN RELEASE FORMS. WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OTHER FEES WHICH MAY ARISE FROM ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRIZE AND ALL APPLICABLE TAXES INCLUDING FEDERAL INCOME TAXES. PROMOTION OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF NEVADA AND CALIFORNIA. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. GRAND PRIZE IS NON TRANSFERRABLE AND NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE PRIZE FOR ANOTHER OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE. RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. ENTRANTS AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS LOTUS RADIO CORP., ALL PARTICIPATING SPONSORS, THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, STAFF, ADMINISTRATORS, ASSIGNS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, LOSS, COST, DAMAGE, INJURY OR DEATH, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO OR IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION/CONTEST AND/OR ACCEPTING THE PRIZE. EMPLOYEES, THOSE DOMICILED WITH, AND THE IMMEDIATE FAMILIES OF EMPLOYEES OF LOTUS RADIO CORP, AND PARTICIPATING SPONSORS ARE INELIGIBLE. COMPLETE RULES ARE AVAILABLE AT 690 EAST PLUMB LANE IN RENO, NEVADA.
RALEY’S / HOP VALLEY & SAINT ARCHER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
JUNE 4 TH 2018 –JULY 7 TH 2018
- HOW TO ENTER: Go To Participating Northern Nevada Raley’s Stores, Visit The HOP VALLEY & SAINT ARCHER Display On an official entry form or plain piece of 3” x 5” paper, sign your name and also hand print your complete name, address, birth date, email address (optional) and daytime phone number. Mail your entry in a hand-addressed #10 envelope with first-class postage affixed, to: Raley’s-Hop Valley/Saint Archer Brewing Company-Paddleboards Sweepstakes– c/o Lotus Radio Corp., P.O. Box 7547, Reno, NV 89502. Or drop off one entry in a self-addressed separate envelope at the Lotus Radio Corp Offices 690 East Plumb Lane Suite 100 Reno, NV. You may enter as often as you wish, but limit one entry per envelope. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. All entries must be received by 5:00 p.m. (PT) on 7/7/18. Not responsible for lost, late, postage due, mutilated, illegible or incomplete entries. All entries become the sole property of MillerCoors (“Sponsor”) and will not be returned
- RANDOM DRAWING: TWO (2) Grand Prize winners will be randomly drawn on or about 7/10/18 from among all eligible entries received by Lotus Radio Corp., an independent judging agency whose decisions on all matters relating to this sweepstakes are final. Two Grand Prize winners will win One Inflatable Paddleboard. Winner will be notified by phone or mail within five (5) days following the drawing date.
PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV): One (1) Inflatable Paddleboard valued at $650 each. Prizes Provided by MillerCoors for promotional purposes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- GENERAL RULES: This sweepstakes is open only to residents of NV who are 21 years of age at time of entry. Prize is non-Transferable Employees of MillerCoors, Raley’s, New West Distributing, it’s parent companies, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, alcohol beverage retailers, their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are NOT ELIGIBLE. This sweepstakes is void in CA and where prohibited by law, and is subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. The potential Prize winners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance form when claiming the prize. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and will receive a 1099 for winnings over the amount of $600. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate will be selected. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold MillerCoors, Raley’s, New West Distributing, its parent companies, Lotus Radio Corp., their distributors and alcoholic beverage retailers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, as well as their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims arising out of use or misuse of prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of prizes. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this promotion, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the promotion is severely undermined by any event beyond Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion without further obligation. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate the promotion as a result of a Force Majeure event, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award the prize from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event, in a random drawing. In no event will more prizes be awarded than stated in Rule #3.
- RULES REQUEST: For a copy of the official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped business size (#10) envelope postmarked by 7/20/18 to: RALEY’S-HOP VALLEY & SAINT ARCHER BREWING COMPANY-PADDLEBOARDS SWEEPSTAKES RuLES REQUEST – c/o Lotus Radio Corp., P.O. Box 7547, Reno, NV 89502.
- WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope postmarked by 7/20/18 to: RALEY’S- HOP VALLEY & SAINT ARCHER BREWING COMPANY-PADDLEBOARDS SWEEPSTAKES WinnerS LIST – c/o Lotus Radio Corp., P.O. Box 7547, Reno, NV 89502.